Friday, September 18, 2009

Today.

It's been kinda crazy, the past month. It feels like a lifetime has passed since the day I realized I'm still in love with you. It feels like loving you is as natural as my breathing, and thinking of the days I wasn't with you makes me want to cringe. With everything that's happened, I just can't wait to hug you and be with you again. It's been such a roller coaster ride for the both of us and now it feels like everything is almost in place. I just want to do everything in my power to be with you and never leave your side.

I was actually in bed already and I was just thinking of you when suddenly I felt the urge to write my thoughts down. I was thinking of you and then I realized how much you made my heart beat faster. It's like every time I think of you, I have to stop and catch my breath. As corny as it may sound, but you actually take my breath away. You can't imagine how much love I have for you. You consume my every thought. Every second of everyday, I just want to be with you. I want to know again the feeling of having you beside me when I wake up, of kissing you goodnight before I sleep, of simply holding your hand through the night. I can go on and on about the things I miss about you. Although it's not the kind of missing that hurts, more of excitement. Each day I wake up, I get excited at thought of being one day closer to you. I always imagine what our life five years from now would be like. I hope we'd still be as in love as we are now, or even more. I can't wait, Love. I want to be with you every waking moment of my life.



You are my one true love, as I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment