Friday, September 25, 2009

Let Me Count The Ways

It's hard being 10,734 kilometers away from each other. I miss you. And I pray for nothing else but to hold your hand again. I've been thinking these past few days, why I love you and why I choose to be with you despite the distance...

You and I, we never pretended we're the perfect little couple. We accept our flaws and our differences, no matter how great they may be. Nonetheless we never let these things come in between us. We love each other no matter what. You're the pessimist and I'm the optimist, but then again we never failed to compromise. Our love is far greater than any obstacle we come across.

I love you because you never doubt me. I love you because you understand why I do the things I do and you get why I am the way I am. I can think of a million reasons why, but it all comes down to one thing. I love you because I love you. Sometimes reasons are not enough. And no words can live up to the thoughts in my head.

I'm thankful that we were given another shot to make this work. This time, I hope we do things right. This time, I hope we don't fail each other. Because I love you too much to ever let you go again.

"I don't need to find a million reasons why
This is us, this is us and this is how we love
Some ways we're different but together we're so right
This is us, this is us and this is how we love"

No comments:

Post a Comment