Saturday, May 8, 2010

Because I Miss You


I often wonder what good I did to deserve you in my life. Everyday I thank God for giving you to me. I thank you for making me as happy as I am now. With you beside me, I can never ask for more.

A few more weeks and we'll be together again. The time you spent here, as short as it was, gave me a peek into our future together and how wonderful it will be. I cannot grasp the reality of it all, yet I cannot wait for it to play out. Just a few more obstacles and we're off to the beginning of our lives. I love you so much and all I want is for us to be with each other.

Just a few more weeks Baby...

1 comment:

  1. Aww... This is so sweet. We deserve each other, baby. There is no one else I want to spend the rest of my life with. Soon, luvie... real soon.

    ReplyDelete