Thursday, December 10, 2009

As Seconds Become Minutes...

Minutes become hours... Hours become days... Days become weeks... And weeks become months.

I miss you. These past few days, crazy thoughts have been fleeting through my mind. Things I don't want to think of but they creep up in my head anyway. It's irrational, I know. But missing you this much is driving me mad. The thought of not being with you another second makes me wanna cry. I want to be with you so bad. I want to be able to hug you and kiss you and tell you these disturbing thoughts and hear you assure me they're simply senseless ideas. That you love me, and you'll never do anything to hurt me. Things I already know, yet I still want to hear you say.

I love you. You give meaning to my existence. Without you, I don't even know what I'd be. These words I utter are but a fragment of what I feel.

You. It always has been and will be you. I love you, Alick.

No comments:

Post a Comment